Matt's arXiV selection, Friday 9th December 2005

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 17:19:33 +1000 (EST)

Hi everyone,

I'm going to try and start a new service: a filtering of recent papers
from arxiv.org, mainly in the area of ultracold quantum gases (but also
anything else that takes my fancy) from the recent submissions to the
cond-mat, quant-ph, and physics arxivs. Hopefully I will send it on a
weekly basis. I will probably start a mailing list for this: in the
meantime BECjournal will do.

Enjoy,
Matt.

--
Dr M. J. Davis,               Lecturer in Physics
School of Physical Sciences,  email: mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au