Matt's arXiV selection, 16th December 2005.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:25:17 +1000 (EST)

The second week of my selection.

I am going to start sending this to a list of email addresses so that I
dont spam people who dont want it. If you would like to be on the list,
please let me know. I plan to send an email every week (probably Friday or
Monday).

Also, feel free to let others know that I am trying to get this started: a
weekly selection biased towards cold atoms and quantum stuff from
cond-mat, quant-ph, and physics archives.

Enjoy! Matt.

--
Dr M. J. Davis,               Senior Lecturer in Physics
School of Physical Sciences,  email: mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au
University of Queensland,     ph   : +61 7 334 69824
Brisbane, QLD 4072,           fax  : +61 7 336 51242
Australia.                    http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/
\\
Paper: cond-mat/0507125
replaced with revised version Fri, 9 Dec 2005 19:12:51 GMT   (30kb)
Title: Berry Phase Effect on Semiclassical Dynamics of Bogoliubov
   Quasiparticles
Authors: Chuanwei Zhang, Artem M. Dudarev, and Qian Niu
Comments: 5 pages, 1 figure
Subj-class: Statistical Mechanics
\\ ( http://arXiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0507125 ,  30kb)
--