Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 9th January 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:10:04 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

Apologies for the lateness of this week's mailing - caused by the birth of
Juliette Davis on Monday!

I have now begun a mailing list for this service - to subscribe send a
message to

majordomo_at_acqao.org

and in the body of the message have the command:

subscribe matts_arxiv

Please let your friends know that this exists - it would be nice to get a
big list of subscribers as some publicity for the Centre of Excellence.
I will be begining a webpage with an archive of mailings once my life gets
closer to being back to normal!

Cheers,
Matt.

--
Dr M. J. Davis,               Senior Lecturer in Physics
School of Physical Sciences,  email: mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au