Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 6th February 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:47:46 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

This week's email is going out early. Remember to let your colleagues
know about this arXiv filtering service: they can sign up at

http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

Have a good weekend,
Matt.

--
Dr M. J. Davis,               Senior Lecturer in Physics
School of Physical Sciences,  email: mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au