Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 20th February 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:49:15 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hello all,

This list has now reached 75 subscribers. Please continue to spread the word:

http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

Look out for Ulf Leonhardt's paper on invisibility devices... not exactly
ultracold gases I know, but it caught my eye!

Cheers,
Matt.

--
Dr M. J. Davis,               Senior Lecturer in Physics
School of Physical Sciences,  email: mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au