Matt's arXiv selection, Tuesday 18th April 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:12:42 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

This week's mailing is late due to the Easter Monday public holiday - but
to make up for it I have included all preprints up until the Tuesday
mailing that just arrived in my inbox.

The home page for this mailing list can be found here:

http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

Feel free to put the link on your own website. Currently there are 217
subscribers. Also, if you have any feedback it is more than welcome!

Best regards,
Matt.

--
Dr M. J. Davis,               Senior Lecturer in Physics
School of Physical Sciences,  email: mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au