Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 8 May 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 13:25:40 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

This week I learnt that I should occasionally save the file with all the
abstracts in it, otherwise I might have to go through all those listings
twice!

Home page at:

http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

On with the abstracts: