Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 22nd May 2006

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:04:39 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi all,

I've had a busy day today, and so the arXiv selection email was delayed until
now. However, you have the bonus that it includes the latest arXiv mailings as
posted a couple of hours ago.

Home page at: http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

On with the abstracts:

\\