Matt's arXiv selection, Tuesday 27th June 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:09:29 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Another week, and another day late - sorry yet again. Today's message includes
the Tuesday arXiv mailing.

Interesting looking papers this week include two papers on imaging Mott
Insulator shells in a harmonic trap: one each from the groups of Bloch and
Ketterle. Also a paper introducing "Atomtronics" out of the group of Murray
Holland.

Home page: http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

The abstracts:

\\