EARLY: Matt's arXiv selection for Thursday 13 July 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:00:56 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi all,

I'm getting on a plane bound for Innsbruck tomorrow, and so I decided to send
out an arXiv email today. The next one probably won't be until Monday 24th
July, or possibly even later.

Home page: http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

The abstracts:

\\