Matt's arXiv selection: week ending Friday 9th February 2007

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:50:19 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

A massive 37 papers make the arXiv selection this week.

But first, a small piece of spam: we are now accepting abstract submissions for
the International Workshop on Quantum Noise, covering cover hot topics in
quantum optics and ultracold quantum gases. Full details at the bottom of the
email - submissions close 23rd February 2007.

On with the new abstracts:

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0702029