Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 16 February 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:26:48 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi all, late once again I'm afraid.

A total of 23 new abstracts, and 7 replacements.

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0702241
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 13:54:03 GMT (79kb)

Title: Coherently controlled entanglement generation in a binary Bose-Einstein
   condensate
Authors: Niklas Teichmann (OLDENBURG), Christoph Weiss (LKB - Lhomond)
Categories: cond-mat.other
Comments: 6 pages, 6 figures, epl2.cls
Proxy: ccsd hal-00130144
Subj-class: Other
\\
   Considering a two-component Bose-Einstein condensate in a double-well
potential, a method to generate a Bell state consisting of two spatially
separated condensates is suggested. For repulsive interactions, the required
tunnelling control is achieved numerically by varying the amplitude of a
sinusoidal potential difference between the wells. Both numerical and
analytical calculations reveal the emergence of a highly entangled mesoscopic
state.
\\ ( http://arXiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0702241 , 79kb)
\\
Paper: quant-ph/0702085