Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 9 March 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:01:05 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

I've only just had broadband internet installed at home (yes, I'm slow), and
while mucking around this week I was surprised to find a video about BECs and
atom lasers on YouTube. It features Rob Ballagh and Andrew Wilson from the
University of Otago, and you can watch for yourself at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDHv9W0Awl4

Twenty-three new papers and eighteen replacements this week:

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0703044