Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 6th July 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:53:29 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hello again,

Before we get into the abstracts this week, I'm going to take the opportunity to
advertise what should be a great conference that is being held in Australia at
the end of 2007:

Quantum-Atom Optics Downunder

December 3-6, 2007
Wollongong, Australia
Novotel North Beach Hotel

Website: http://www.osa.org/meetings/topicalmeetings/qao/default.aspx

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 26 July 2007.

Keynote/invited speakers:

Alain Aspect; Inst. d'Optique, France.
Ignacio Cirac; Max-Planck Inst., Germany.
Joseph Eberly; Univ. of Rochester, USA.
Philippe Grangier; Inst. d'Optique, France.
Hideo Mabuchi; Caltech, USA.
William Phillips; NIST, USA.
Eugene Polzik; QUANTOP, Denmark.
Blair Blakie; Univ. of Otago, New Zealand
Wolfgang Ertmer; Inst. of Quantum Optics, Univ. of Hannover, Germany
Claude Fabre; Lab Kastler Brossel, Univ. Pierre et Marie Curie, France.
Daniel J. Heinzen; Univ. of Texas, USA.
Murray Holland; Univ. of Colorado, USA.
Massimo Inguscio; European Lab for Non-linear Spectroscopy, Italy.
Ping Koy Lam; Australian Natl. Univ., Australia.

End of advertising. This week there are 29 new preprints and 11 replacements

\\
arXiv:0706.4310