Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 5 October 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:41:14 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hello again,

Thankfully the teaching semester is now over and this should give me a chance to
get you back up to date. For this week (which was now three weeks ago!) there
were 25 new preprints and 14 replacements:

\\
arXiv:0709.4554