Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 9 November 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:46:21 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi all,

Another long break between emails, partly I can blame the Quantum-Atom Optics
Downunder conference in Wollongong, Australia that happened last week, and the
related visitors to the University of Queensland the week before. A very
stimulating meeting.

I'll endeavour to be up to date by Christmas... 26 new preprints and 8
replacements this week.

\\
arXiv:0711.0268