RESEND: Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 30 November 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:19:09 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi all,

I'm not quite sure what happened, but for some reason my posting earlier today
was severely truncated. Here is the full list of 39 new preprints and 16
replacements.

Please accept my apologies. Thanks to those who pointed it out to me!

\\
arXiv:0711.3530