Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 8 February 2008

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:32:16 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

This email list gained its 400th subscriber this week. I wonder what proportion
of researchers in the field that is?

We have 19 new preprints and 7 replacements this week:

\\
arXiv:0802.0085