Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 11 July 2008

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:08:25 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

Well I've been travelling in the USA for a little while and I've managed to fall
behind with the arXiv emails. With this message I have two more weeks to catch
up - hopefully by the end of the week.

This week there were 26 new preprints and 17 replacements:

\\
arXiv:0807.0726