Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 25 July 2008

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 11:47:50 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

I've been sitting here waiting for a plane for the last hour and a half, and
I've managed to collate the next installment. There were 35 new preprints and
17 replacements this week.

\\
arXiv:0807.2882