Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 24 November 2008

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 09:50:01 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Dear all,

Things have been a bit busy for me recently - with a very nice workshop on
quantum atom optics in Lorne, Victoria (Australia), and also my wife has had the
flu so I've spent some time at home looking after my kids. I'm off to New
Zealand on the weekend for more conference/collaboration, but I'm hoping I will
be up to date with the arXiv fairly shortly!

It was a busy week - there were 37 new preprints and 19 replacements:

\\
arXiv:0811.2219