Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 28 November 2008

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 09:40:38 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

I have spend the last month away from home, and despite the best of intentions I
didn't manage to complete any arXiv selection emails. I hope to quickly catch
up in the coming days.

I would like to wish all subscribers a happy new year!

There are 31 new preprints and 4 replacements in this post.

\\
arXiv:0811.3454