[Matts-arxiv] Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 26 June 2009

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:51:58 +1000

Dear subscribers,

Things have fallen behind again, but I am hoping my team of helpers will have us
up to date again soon. This week's list was compiled by Dr Andy Ferris (who
deserves congratulations for officially receiving his PhD just this week!)

This week there are 31 new preprints and 10 replacements:

\\
arXiv:0906.3528