[Matts-arxiv] Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 2 October 2009

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:50:41 +1000

Dear subscribers,

Before I get onto this week's abstracts, I would like to advertise an two
postdoctoral positions (one experimental, one theoretical) in ultra-cold gases
on offer at the University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia.

Advert:
http://www.seek.com.au/job/postdoctoral-research-fellow/brisbane/16212452/81/1/

Position description: http://www.uq.edu.au/jobs/2009documents/Sciences/3021260.doc

Please pass this message around to any interested colleagues. The closing date
has been extended to 27 November 2009.

And onto this week's abstracts. This week's selection was compiled using some
software developed by Chao Feng to try and speed up the filtering. It contains
50 new abstracts and 17 replacements.

\\
arXiv:0909.2621