[Matts-arxiv] Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 16 October 2009

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 22:41:58 +1000

Dear subscribers,

This week's selection was compiled by Chao Feng. It contains 43 new abstracts
and 20 replacements.

\\
arXiv:0812.3567 (*cross-listing*)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:02:20 GMT (165kb)

Title: Feshbach Resonances and Limiting Thermodynamics of Strongly Correlated
   Nucleons
Authors: A.Z.Mekjian
Categories: nucl-th cond-mat.quant-gas
Comments: 8 pages, 4 figures
Journal-ref: Phys.Rev.C80:031601,2009
DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevC.80.031601
\\
   A finite temperature model of strongly correlated nucleons with underlying
isospin symmetries is developed. The model can be used to study the role of
bound states and Feshbach resonances on the thermal properties of a spin 1/2,
isospin 1/2 system of protons and neutrons by varying the proton fraction. An
analysis of features associated with a universal thermodynamic limit or unitary
limit is given. In the limit of very large scattering length, the effective
range to quantum thermal wavelength appears as a limiting scale in an
interaction energy and equation of state.
\\ ( http://arxiv.org/abs/0812.3567 , 165kb)
\\
arXiv:0910.1652