[Matts-arxiv] Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 7 May 2010.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:03:52 +1000

Dear subscribers,

This email has been a long time coming for many different reasons generally
involving busy-ness. However, because I haven't been sending these emails I
haven't been keeping up to date with the literature, and this is Not A Good
Thing for me, let along anyone else.

I have decided to skip (for now at least) all the weeks that have been missed,
and start afresh. If you actually read this, I would appreciate hearing your
opinion if it is actually useful receiving these messages (and also if it is
worth going through the backlog). Feedback will give me extra motivation to
keep going and implement a more organised system to stay up-to-date.

This week's selection contains 41 new abstracts and 7 replacements.

\\
arXiv:1004.4978 (*cross-listing*)