[Matts-arxiv] Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 14 May 2010

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:44:36 +1000

Dear subscribers,

Thanks for all the supportive emails. I will be continuing Matt's arXiv and
have set up a schedule in order to try to keep up to date. We should be back on
track in the next week.

This week's selection was compiled by Geoff Lee, and contains 29 new abstracts
and 12 replacements.

\\
arXiv:0910.0052 (*cross-listing*)