[Matts-arxiv] REPOST: Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 9 July 2010

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 23:30:12 +1000

Dear subscribers,

The last email sent out was unfortunately a re-processing of a previous week's
set of abstracts - so if they seemed familiar, there was a good reason why
(thanks to Aidan Arnold for bringing this to my attention!) This is the
corrected week. I also have 4 weeks worth prepared to send out to you, and will
do so over the course of the next few days.

This week's selection was compiled by a your truly, and contains 47 new
abstracts and 11 replacements.

\\
arXiv:1006.4579 (*cross-listing*)